This area encompasses residential real estate contracts, purchases, sales, refinances, reverse mortgages, new construction, boundary disputes and other related matters. We represent clients in all types of residential real estate projects. We provide legal guidance in all areas, including negotiation, preparation of agreements, review of contracts, loan closings, title searches and title insurance.
Our real estate services include:
- Assisting in the buying and selling of real estate
- Drafting, interpretation and litigation concerns of condominiums and owner associations
- Real estate closings, landlord-tenant law, land-use, subdivisions, variances and zoning
- Mortgages and foreclosures
- Purchase agreements, deeds, quit claim deeds, and bills of sale
- Residential real estate closings
- Short-sale transactions
- Title examinations, marketability, and title insurance
We are a New Haven County Law Firm with offices in Hamden and Branford which represents clients in residential real estate transactions throughout New Haven County and Fairfield County. To make an appointment please contact us at 203-281-1717.