- She received her undergraduate degree from Southern Connecticut State University, and her J.D. from New York Law School.
- Louise was admitted to the New York Bar in 1985, and to the Connecticut Bar and the U.S. District Court, District of Connecticut, in 1986.
- Currently, Louise represents individuals in all family law matters and related issues, including dissolution, post-dissolution and parenting issues.
- She also mediates other family issues including elderly care, probate and estate issues as well as partnership and family owned business concerns.
- She is immediate Past President of the Board of Directors for the Connecticut Council for Non-Adversarial Divorce (CCND)
- Louise is a principal in the Connecticut Family Mediation Training Group (CFMTG), providing basic and advanced Divorce Mediation training to attorneys, mental health professionals and divorce financial specialists.
- She is also Marketing Director for Insured Support, a revolutionary new product protecting child and spousal support payments by insuring against the unexpected job loss of the payor. InsuredSupport.com
- She is a founding member of Divorce Solutions of Connecticut and a member of the Collaborative Divorce Team of Connecticut
- She is a member of the International Academy of Collaborative Professionals and Connecticut Council for Non-Adversarial Divorce. Her special training is in the areas of Mediation and Interdisciplinary Collaborative Divorce.
- Louise is a recipient of the Branford Women’s Network’s “Woman of the Year” award, CCCC President’s Service Award and CCCC Special Recognition Award.
- She is a member of the Connecticut Bar Association, the New Haven Bar Association, and the Connecticut Women’s Education and Legal Fund.
- She served as an Adjunct Professor, Quinnipiac University-Philosophy Department, Ethics 2001-2005. She has also served on panels and lectured extensively on Collaborative Divorce, Family Mediation, Bioethics, Diversity and Estate Planning.
- Louise was selected as a Super Lawyer in 2016, 2017 and 2018 and serves as a Special Master in New Haven Superior Court on family matters.
Admitted: New York, Connecticut and U.S. District Court, District of Connecticut
Law School: New York Law School, J.D., 1985
College: Southern Connecticut State University, B.A., 1972
Member: New Haven County Bar Association, Connecticut Bar Association, New York State Bar Associations