Doreen is of counsel to our firm. She currently resides in Palm Beach Gardens, Florida and resides in Jupiter, Florida. She practices family law.
- Received her B.S. in Nursing in 1981 from Seton Hall University, her Master of Science in Management from Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute at Hartford, Connecticut, and her J.D. from the University of Connecticut School of Law in 1992.
- Currently she focuses exclusively on family law with over 25 years of experience.
- Doreen is a certified mediator and trained in collaborative law.
- She was admitted to the Connecticut Bar in 1992, U.S. District Court, District of Connecticut in 1994, and the Florida Bar in 2006.
- Doreen is currently a Florida Certified Supreme Court Family Mediator.
- She has tried cases before judges, negotiated and settled simple to complex cases and drafted hundreds of marital settlement agreements as both an attorney and mediator.
Admitted: 1992, Connecticut; 1995, U.S. District Court, District of Connecticut; 2006, Florida
Law School: University of Connecticut School of Law, J.D., 1992
College: Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, M.S. in Management; Seton Hall University, B.S. in Nursing ·
Member: Florida Bar Association (Member, Family Law Section); Palm Beach County Bar Association; Collaborative Divorce Team, Inc. (Palm Beach County)