- After graduating from Choate Rosemary Hall, Brianna received her Bachelor of Arts degree in psychology and sociology from Stonehill College in 2010.
- Brianna received her J.D. from Quinnipiac School of Law in 2013 with an honors concentration in Family Law and an honors concentration in Civil Advocacy and Dispute Resolution.
- Upon graduating from law school, Brianna received a number of academic awards and honors, including an award for Excellence in Clinical Work, Service to the Community, and the Nancy K. Sulinski Memorial Award for her work with the Hamden community.
- Brianna joined the firm as a law clerk in 2012 while attending law school. She began practicing as an attorney with the firm in 2014 when she was admitted to the Connecticut bar.
- Attorney Brianna Kastukevich’s practice includes litigation in state and federal courts with a focus on complex insurance coverage disputes and personal injury law.
- Brianna has represented homeowner and commercial policyholders in matters involving claims for breach of contract, unfair insurance practices, bad faith, and emotional distress.
- She has experience in alternative dispute resolution having represented policyholders in numerous private and court-annexed mediations and arbitrations. Brianna has also been successful in resolving multiple third-party liability claims on behalf of injured parties throughout the state.
- Brianna is an active member of the Connecticut Bar Association as well as several other professional associations relevant to her practice. She is also actively involved in her community through a variety of civic organizations including Lawyers in the Classroom.
- She has presented and lectured at the Connecticut Bar Association Annual Review of Insurance-Related Case Law, authored articles in the Connecticut Law Tribune, and presented to the Connecticut Association of Public Insurance Adjusters (CAPIA).
- Brianna was named as a Rising Star in the field of Insurance Coverage by Super Lawyers magazine in 2017, 2018, and 2019
Admitted: 2014, Connecticut State Bar; 2015, US District Court, District of Connecticut
Law School: Quinnipiac School of Law, J.D., 2013
College: Stonehill College, B.A., 2010
Member: American Bar Association, Connecticut Bar Association, Connecticut Trial Lawyers Association, and the New Haven County Bar Association