Alison's practice areas include civil and commercial litigation, insurance litigation and personal injury.
- Alison received her undergraduate degree in Political Science and Sociology from the University of Connecticut in 2008.
- Before receiving her law degree Alison was employed as a litigation paralegal
- She received her J.D. from Quinnipiac University School of Law in 2018
- She received awards for civil procedure, bankruptcy, business organizations and oral advocacy
- Alison was selected for publication in the 2019 Quinnipiac University Law Review
- She was admitted to the Connecticut Bar in 2018.
- She is a member of the Connecticut and American Bar Associations, the Connecticut Trial Lawyers Association, and the New Haven Bar Association.
Admitted: 2018, Connecticut
Law School: 2018, Quinnipiac University School of Law
College: 2008, University of Connecticut
Member: Connecticut and American Bar Associations; Connecticut Trial Lawyers Association; New Haven Bar Association